Dry Brushing and Why Everyone Should do it.
Dry Brushing has made a huge difference in my body ! It only takes me 5 minutes before a shower and its easily become a part of my daily routine. I love a good exfoliating product and with the soft bristles of my, Eco Tools Dry Brush , I think im in love ! Its like giving yourself a mini massage before you take a shower.
Benefits to Dry Brushing:
- Improves Circulation
- Improves Digestion
- Stimulates Lymphatic System
- Releases Toxins
- Brightens skin
- Soothes Mind
- Reduces Cellulite
How to Dry Brush:
- Ideally you want to Dry Brush every day before you shower.
- Beginning at the soles of your feet brush your skin in an upward motion towards your heart.
- Brush up your legs giving special attention to your inner thighs.
- On your stomach you want to brush in a clockwise motion.
- From your hands towards your heart, give a few extra brush strokes to your armpits where there are a lot of lymph nodes.
- Along your chest and back continue to brush towards you heart.
You should be feeling more awake and alert and feel the blood pumping through every part of your body. Hop in that shower and enjoy your day!