Why doTerra Oils?
It’s easy for anyone to say their massage therapy technique is more beneficial than anything else out there. It’s another thing entirely to prove this. DoTERRA is on a mission to bring holistic health to the masses.
There are many essential oil brands on the market today and many people want a quick fix. The thought that applying a drop or two of oil can fix an ailment is quite appealing. Unfortunately, there are some companies that prey on this mentality and are out there to make a quick dollar. They end up watering down their oils in order to save on processing expenses while selling the product for the same prices as the pure essential oils. In doing this, these companies have caught the eye of some who begin to question the validity of any natural, holistic treatment product.
doTERRA is different, and they strive to distinguish themselves from the competition. Their products are pure. In fact, doTERRA oils are CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade. These high-quality oils bring true and sometimes remarkable benefits to their users.
The purpose of massage therapy depends a lot on what the recipient desires or needs. Essentially, though, even if you go in for a massage to relax, you’re going to receive other health benefits. This is especially true if your massage therapist incorporates such things as pure essential oils into their practice. Discuss the benefits of doTERRA essential oils and the AromaTouch massage with your massage therapist.
Our Oils + Their Benefits
Essential oils, especially pure, therapeutic grade essential oils, offer many benefits. Our combination brings you a perfect blend to thoroughly relax your mind and muscles, improve your circulation, and soothe any sore or inflamed tissues in your body. Here are just a few of the benefits of our oils:
- Balance – This is a blend of Spruce, HoWood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile and Coconut oil. This blend provides a calming on your central nervous system.
- Lavender – This oil promotes relaxation, and helps relieve stress.
- Melaleuca – This oil is commonly known as Tee Tree oil, this powerful oil helps combat infections.
- OnGuard – This is a blend of Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. This blend helps support a healthy immune system and combat disease.
- Deep Blue – This is a blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus. This blend supports wound healing and assists in relieving pain.
- AromaTouch – This is a blend of Basil, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender, Cypress and Marjoram. This blend helps reduce inflammation and helps muscles relax.
- Peppermint – This oil aids in digestive, respiratory and immune support.
- Wild Orange – This oil has antiviral properties as well as has the ability to stimulate happiness and joy.